All Aboard! Get Ready to Set Sail with Sweet Harvest!
Great Party, Great Food, Great Cause
See you there! Get your boarding pass here.
Want to be a TCF Volunteer?
Join our Garden Groomers Team. You’ll be part of a dedicated group that keep our gardens in tip-top shape. They water, weed, fertilize, prune, tie-up roses and floppy plants, analyze pest and disease problems and provide a wealth of information to us through their observations. Want to join our GG Team? We’d love to have you!
Email Louise Doute, Taylor Conservatory
(Back L to R: Patty Donahue, Meg Holmes, Jeff Nicita, Lisa Kozakowski, Susanne Kozakowski, Sandy Salowich, Sandi McCown, Sherry Soja-Molloy, Louise Doute, Sharon Zitnik. Front L to R seated, Margaret Cook, Ellen Sicotte, Jeanine Fennessey Jill Parrish, Tim Parrish)
Did you know?
- Most of our visitors are from cities outside of Taylor? We’ve had visits from Russia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Romania and and 25 states.
- We’ve planted over 1000 trees and shrubs in the gardens.
- Our espaliered apple and pear trees were grown by Peter Thevenot from River Road Farms in Decatur, TN. Peter is renowned worldwide for his skills in the ancient art of espalier.
- The Conservatory weighs over 3 tons. Try picking that up!
- Our Garden Groomers maintained over 120 large container gardens this year.
- The hedge surrounding our gardens are Arborvitaes, or Thuja plicata ‘Atrovirens’.