Sat, Oct 15|
Taylor Conservatory Scarecrow Contest 2022
The Scarecrow Contest participation fee is $25 and includes your individual or company name at event and on electronic event postings plus two tickets to the Scarecrow Stroll + Vintage Market. All proceeds help maintain the gardens.
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2022, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Taylor Conservatory, 22314 Northline Rd, Taylor, MI 48180, USA
About the Event
Build a scary, cute, or just fun creation to display in the Gardens. $25 entry fee helps maintain the Taylor Conservatory and Botanical Gardens and includes two tickets to the Scarecrow Stroll + Vintage Market.
The Scarecrow Contest judging will take place at the Scarecrow Stroll + Vintage Market which will host vendors, food, music, and fall treats @ the Taylor Conservatory 11:00am - 5:00pm on October 15th. $5 fee to enter the Scarecrow Stroll + Vintage Market includes 3 tickets to vote on your favorite scarecrow display. Scarecrows with the most tickets wins. Three prizes will be awarded.
To pay your entry fee complete the registation form and click to "go to PayPal". You will then have the choice to use PayPal or enter a credit card.
- Scarecrows can be any height but must be able to be secured to a post (posts are provided but you can use your own)
- Each Scarecrow will have a 5' area to create a display.
- Scarecrows may be delivered to the Conservatory on October 13th and 14th 9:00am - Noon and 4:00pm - 6:00pm.
- You may decorate your scarecrow display, if applicable, 8:00am - 10:00am on October 15th.
- Contestants may remove their Scarecrows after 5:00pm on October 15th. Otherwise, Scarecrows will remain on display at the Taylor Conservatory until Halloween as long as weather permits.
Scarecrow Participation Fee
You will be directed to PayPal but you may opt to use a credit card instead of PayPal once you are redirected. Scarecrows may be delivered to the Conservatory on October 13th and 14th 9:00am - Noon and 4:00pm - 6:00pm. You may decorate your scarecrow display, if applicable, 8:00am - 10:00am on October 15th. Scarecrows may be removed after 5:00pm on October 15th or leave them on display, weather permitting, until Halloween.